Junior Coaching – Season 2019
- Posted by Campbelltown City Soccer Club
- On August 3, 2018
- 0 Comments
Campbelltown City Soccer Club Inc. is a member of the FFSA NPL and is currently seeking expressions of interest from suitable applicants for Junior Coaching positions for Season 2019, who will support our training philosophy and playing style which echoes that of the National Curriculum.
The Club currently has in excess of 30 teams, which is approximately 400 players within the junior portfolio, ranging from u6 to u17 and includes both boys and girls.
Interested applicants should display the following:
- Good communication skills
- A sound football knowledge & open to continual improvement.
- Physically able to demonstrate drills.
- Team Player and able to follow a club curriculum.
- Willingness to undertake FFSA training courses and licensing
All applications should be submitted by email at [email protected] on or before Friday, 10th August 2018.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Download the Expression of Interest Form here >
For further information, please contact the office on 83370907